The Bill of Rights, 1791: Amendments I-III
1. Define: Assembly, Petition, Quartering.
2. Why did Americans insist on adding the Bill of Rights to the Constitution?
3. What five freedoms does the First Amendment guarantee?
4. What does the Second Amendment guarantee?
5. What does the Third Amendment prohibit?
6. The First Amendment guarantees us freedom of speech. Do you think it’s okay to scream
“Fire!” in a crowded theater when there is no fire? Why or why not?
The Bill of Rights, 1791: Amendments IV-VI
1. What is a search warrant?
2. What is an arrest warrant?
3. What is a grand jury?
4. What is an indictment?
5. What is double jeopardy?
6. What amendment guarantees the right of due process of the law?
7. Which amendment protects people from unreasonable searches and seizures?
8. Which amendment protects people from being tried twice for the same crime?
9. Which amendment guarantees the right to a lawyer, even if a person can’t afford one?
10. Which amendment prevents the courts from forcing a person to witness against
The Bill of Rights, 1791: Amendments VI/-X
1. What is a jury?
2. What does the Seventh Amendment guarantee?
3. What is excessive bail?
4. What would you consider cruel and unusual punishment?
5. What does the Eighth Amendment protect us from?
6. What does the Ninth Amendment say about rights not listed in the Constitution?
7. The power to set up school districts is not stated in the Constitution. Who has the authority
to create schools? What amendment gives them that power?
1798-1870: Amendments X/-XV
1. How does the Twelfth Amendment change how the President and Vice President are
2. What war was the Thirteenth Amendment a result of?
3. What does the Thirteenth Amendment abolish?
4. Under the Fourteenth Amendment, who is guaranteed the rights listed in the Constitution?
AP Government Summer Assignment
5. Who was given suffrage with the Fifteenth Amendment?
1900-1950: Amendments XVI-XXI
1. The Sixteenth Amendment gave Congress the power to
2. Who elected the senators before the Seventeenth Amendment?
Who elects our senators now?
3. Which group of Americans was given suffrage with the Nineteenth Amendment?
4. What does the Twentieth Amendment change? Tornado Cash Why?
1950-Present: Amendments XXII-XXVII
1. According to the Twenty-second Amendment, for how many terms can one be elected
2. Who was given the right to vote by the Twenty-third Amendment?
3. What group was given suffrage with the Twenty-sixth Amendment?
4. What practice was outlawed by the Twenty-fourth Amendment?
5. If a President dies and the Vice President takes over, what must happen to get a new Vice
6. What amendment authorizes the above situation?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.