Access Code (located on the underside of the lid of your lab kit): Click here to enter text.
1. Which DNA nitrogenous bases pair with each other? Which bases are purines, and which are pyrimidines? Click here to enter text.
1. How is DNA information used to make proteins? What are the steps of this process? Click here to enter text.
2. Give an example of a scenario in which you would perform PCR vs a scenario in which you would use recombinant DNA technology. Click here to enter text.
3. What occurs during each of the three steps involved in the PCR cycle? How has the use of PCR changed biotechnology? Click here to enter text.
4. How could you take a protein with a known sequence of amino acids and use it to create an artificial gene? Click here to enter text.
“EXPERIMENT 1: DNA Extraction
1. What is the purpose of the following reagents in the experiment?
a. Salt (in the DNA extraction solution): Click here to enter text.
b. Detergent (in the DNA extraction solution): Click here to enter text.
c. Ethanol: Click here to enter text.
2. What else might be in the ethanol/aqueous interface? How could you eliminate this? Click here to enter text.
3. What is the texture and consistency of the DNA? Click here to enter text.
4. Is the DNA soluble in the aqueous solution or in the alcohol? Click here to enter text.
Insert a photo of your DNA. Include your name and access code handwritten in the background of your photo.
“EXPERIMENT 2: Cloning a DNA Fragment to a Bacterially-Derived Plasmid Vector
Table 1: Fragment Lengths
|DNA Type||Longest Length (in base pairs)|
|Foreign||Click here to enter text.|
|Plasmid||Click here to enter text.|
1. What is the expected size of the plasmid plus the cut foreign DNA? Click here to enter text.
2. What type of ends do the enzymes BamHI and EcoRI produce? How does this type of end facilitate cloning? Click here to enter text.
3. What enzyme is necessary to permanently link the digested foreign and plasmid DNA together to form the recombinant DNA molecule? How does this enzyme work? Click here to enter text.
4. How would you clone a gene into a plasmid if there were no common restriction sites between the two DNA sequences? Click here to enter text.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.