1. Assessment can take place informally through what process?
2. Assessment can take place formally by what avenues?
3. Who can refer a student to the school social worker?
4. What reasons can a student be referred to the school social worker?
5. Define assessment.
6. Name 3 things that are helpful when trying to engage a client.
7. What can one look at when observing a student’s body language?
8. What visual signs are signs of emotional expression?
9. What techniques gives social workers advantage over school counseling faculty?
10. Define the NASW version of evidenced-based practice.
11. Define evidence-based practice in schools.
12. What is the modality of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)? What does it not look for in dealing with the problem
versus what it focuses on?
13. Describe Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT).
14. Compare and contrast Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Conduct Disorder.
15. Discuss the age that Autism is diagnosed and how the diagnosis is achieved.
16. List the three types of ADHD.
17. What are the characteristics of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)? What defenses do a person display?
What are the telltale signs of PTSD? What is the most effective form of treatment for PTSD in children and
18. What are the symptoms of anxiety? List the types of anxiety. What is the most advantageous treatment for
children with anxiety disorders?
19. How are eating disorders characterized? What are the three eating disorder types found in school-aged
20. What are the current drugs of choice among adolescents? What has been a successful mode of assessment
and treatment in substance abuse?
21. What three modes of therapy are most effective for adolescents struggling with substance abuse?
22. Define crisis? What are the responses to crisis?
23. What is the purpose of crisis intervention therapy?
24. What does Intrapsychic Humanism help children seek out? What are the goals of this intervention?
25. Define attachment.
26. Name and expound upon the three patterns of attachment in children.
27. When conducting Play Therapy, when does therapy begin? What is important to do before the sessions begin?
28. Describe Sand Tray Therapy
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.