Research Project Proposal Assignment (10%)
Your Task: Respond thoroughly and thoughtfully to the following prompts. Write your responses in the text boxes provided, then use “Save As” to give the file a new name; this will ensure that you do not accidentally submit the blank template for grading. Be sure to use a professional voice throughout your assignment.
1. State Your Research Question: In one sentence, phrased as a question, present the question you intend to answer in your research project. Your question will be graded according to its clarity and construction.
2. Explain Why You Chose This Research Question: In approximately 2-3 sentences, explain why this research question is relevant and appropriate to you. You will be graded on your ability to support you answer with reference to your program of study, your career goals, and/or your personal interests.
3. Demonstrate Your Ability to Find Appropriate Information : In the space below, present your instructor with three (3) potentially useful sources of information. You are not necessarily required to use these texts in your final project, but they should illustrate your ability to find current, relevant, and reliable sources of information. For each text, provide the following three details, in the appropriate column:
a. Title: Provide the title of the article, book chapter, web page, etc. If you are unable to locate a title, you may want to reconsider whether it is a suitable resource.
b. Name and Type of Source: Provide the name of the newspaper, magazine, website, etc. and also indicate what kind of text it is. You will be graded on your ability to present a variety of source types.
c. Potential Research Value: In this section, briefly indicate the kind of information or perspective this text will add to your understanding. In other words, what makes it useful and/or different from your other texts? You will be graded on your ability to demonstrate that each text is potentially relevant to your research.
|Title of Text||Name and Type of Text||Potential Research Value of Text|
|e.g.||“Can We Ever Kick Our Smart-Phone Addiction”||The Globe and Mail (newspaper)||Expert information and opinions from a medical doctor and a leader in the technology industry|
4. Summarize One Potential Resource : Pick one of the three texts that you list above and use the summary writing skills practiced in class to write a short summary of the text. Remember to identify the text clearly in the first sentence of your summary, focus only on the text’s main ideas rather than its minor points, and use your own words throughout to paraphrase rather than quote the text’s main ideas. Your summary will also be graded on its ability to identify how this text will contribute to your research.
5. Document the Text You Have Summarized : In the space below, record the publication information for the article exactly as it would appear in an APA reference list. Your reference will be graded on the accuracy with which you follow the documentation style that you have been practicing in class.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.