Due: Week 6, Friday 7 of January 2022, 11:59 PM to Turnitin
Weighting: 40% of grade
Length: 1800 – 2000 words
This portfolio is designed to help you use consumer behaviour theories to analyse and understand your own consumer behaviour. In this assessment, you will submit three (3) out of five (5) tutorial worksheets as part of a portfolio. You must submit Activity 1 (Decision-Making) and then choose any two (2) others from activity 1 to 5. The tutorial program has been designed to assist your learning and is directly linked to this assessment. In the past, students who have attended tutorials have performed better on this assessment than students who attended less often.
Consumer Behaviour List
In the second tutorial, you will select ONE consumer behaviour from the list below that you have done in the last month. Once you have selected a behaviour you cannot change, as your assessment requires you to submit activity worksheets on the same behaviour.
List of Consumer Behaviours
· Buying a PC/laptop/high-technology item
· Buying a mobile phone
· Buying a car or bike
· Buying a fashion item
· Buying a book, movie or game
· Booking an overseas holiday
· Going to a concert
· Choosing to do volunteer work
· Going to the movies
· Choosing a restaurant for a special occasion
Assignment structure and requirements
For your portfolio, you must follow the specified structure. Be sure to use the “CB Portfolio Template” and worksheets contained in the “Tutorial Workbook”. Do not change the order of the content in the activity worksheets in any way, as this may result in reduced marks. This assignment requires the use of first-person language. The total word count for the assignment is 1800-2000 words. This excludes the questions in the workbook, reference list, appendix and any word in tables.
Introduction ~ 100 words
· State the consumer behaviour that you have selected as the basis for the portfolio.
· Summarise the linkages between the theories in your three selected worksheets and how these explain your consumer behaviour.
· Keep this section to 1 – 2 paragraphs.
Worksheets ~ 1600 – 1800 words (approx. 500 – 600 words per activity worksheet)
· Copy and paste the worksheets from the AMB200 Tutorial Workbook (available on the blackboard site) into your assignment. You may format the content to be consistent with your font, colours etc. however do not move tables around, change headings or alter question numbers. Ensure that your tables do not go over the page. You may use 10 point single-space for the table content.
· Provide visual evidence of anything related to the topic you have selected (e.g., screen capture from a website, photograph, diagram, image, etc.).
Activity Worksheet 1
· Part A of each worksheet assesses your knowledge of a particular theory (ies) and as such does not require you to reference the content. Just use the information from the textbook and the lecture notes to assist you.
· Part B of each worksheet assesses your ability to translate consumer behaviour theory into practice. This section requires you to demonstrate insight into your own behaviour. You should use additional references in this section (the textbook primarily and academic journals where appropriate), however there is no need to go beyond three (3) references per worksheet. This section is where most of the word count for the worksheet will be used, but be concise and articulate. Provide your response in 2 – 4 paragraphs and do not use dot-points or numbered lists.
Activity Worksheet 2
· Same format requirements as worksheet 1
Activity Worksheet 3
· Same format requirements as worksheet 1
Conclusion ~100 words
· Summarise the theories you have used in this portfolio and the lessons that you have learnt about your own behaviour. You may also want to connect/synthesise the relationship between the theories in your worksheets to explain your behaviour.
· Keep this brief with 1 – 2 paragraphs.
Reference List (not included in word limit)
· Create a reference list that you used in this assignment.
· Using APA 7th Edition Referencing seek QUT Cite Write
This is the checklist for the Consumer Behaviour Portfolio:
· Use the CB Portfolio Template and worksheets contained in the Tutorial Workbook.
· Complete all necessary details on the cover page, including personal information, tutor information and word count.
· Include a reference list that corresponds to the in-text references. Use a consistent referencing style throughout the document (APA 7th Edition).
· Use academic sources, such as academic journal articles. Wikipedia and other similar sources are not to be referenced in this assignment. Do NOT reference the lecture notes.
· You may Include a maximum of one page for an appendix with tables and/ or other supporting information, where appropriate.
· Submit electronically to Turnitin by 11:59 PM on the due date (the link will be available on Blackboard under assessment). A pdf format is preferred.
· Make sure whether you are uploading the right assignment.
· Back-up and keep electronic copies of your assignment
· Word limit adhered to.
AMB200 Consumer Behaviour Portfolio
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.