Unit 6 Assignment: Culture Paper
In this assignment, you will be assessed based on the following Outcomes:
GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
GEL-5.02: Analyze the impact of human expression in the areas of literature, art, culture, music, or film.
One of the main skills of quality management is to consider information from multiple sources and apply criteria and standards to this material appropriately.
Complete the entire Learning Activity 3 journey. Then consider the questions, as follows, using your own life experiences, focused online research, and the provided materials from the learning activity:
From your own life experiences, what is the role of family in establishing culture? How does this impact an individual related to their role in team performance?
What are your reflections on Sherpa culture? In addition to the learning activity, research online two recent events related to Sherpa culture from the past 5-years and integrate this into your response as supporting information.
What observations did you make about team culture and teamwork as you completed the learning activity? Given your research, what recommendations do you have related to integration of family culture, Sherpa culture, and total team culture to ensure success in this Mount Everest scenario?
Ensure each topic is covered to appropriate breadth and depth demonstrating knowledge of the course concept.
SCM Standard Requirements
· This assignment should be a separate MS Word document, preferably in the most current .docx file format.
· Your paper should include a title page, be double-spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, contain correct citations, in Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references on the references page.
· In addition to the current APA style title page and reference page; ensure your paper covers the assigned topics, with a focus on quality. The following items provide additional guidance as to writing expectations.
· Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
· It must be written in Standard English; demonstrating exceptional content, organization, style, grammar, and mechanics.
· Your paper should provide a clearly established sustained viewpoint and purpose.
· Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified; as well as original and insightful.
· Ensure your paper uses current APA format for content, with properly indented paragraphs, and a minimum of 3-full pages covering the assigned topics to appropriate depth.
· A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in current APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the Internet for credible research.
· Ensure you have at a minimum three quality references supporting your work: defining words, or using dictionaries, wikis, or encyclopedias, does not count as a quality reference, or meet university standards for credible online research.
· Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the Current APA formatting and citation style found at the Writing Center. (The Writing Center can be accessed in Academic Tools. Select APA Central, then on “Write” at the bottom of the page.)
*Please note: Professors do have academic freedom to modify assignments and requirements to mitigate against cheating and plagiarism, and help with student learning.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Compose your assignment in a MS Word document and save it as Username-MT475-Assignment-Unit#.doc (Example: TAllen-MT475-Assignment-Unit6.docx). Submit your file by selecting the Unit 6 Assignment Dropbox by the end of Unit 6.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.