Mini Literature Review Assignment
1. Your review should be based on your planned dissertation/research topic
2. Identify at least 20 relevant peer-reviewed journal articles related to this topic which address current issues in this area, focusing on most recent work (2016 onwards); analyse the findings and relevance of this research
3. You mini literature review should include:
• a title describing the your topic and an introduction to the importance of your topic
• a main section divided into sub-topic sections in which you summarise the key points made in the journal articles and explain their relevance to your topic
•a conclusion of your findings, which should identify research gaps
•references (in Harvard style) cited in text and listed in full in reference section (by alphabetical order of first author surname; no bullets or numbers)
Overall presentation checklist
– 2,000 words (+/-10%) – text only, excluding reference list; give text word count on front page
– Avoid obtaining a high similarity score by not cutting and pasting text; try to write in your own words (all work with a similarity score above 20% will be scrutinised as will all work generating a 0% similarity score)
– Your review is submitted as an MS Word document with page numbers; do not add a page border to your document
– Put your student number on the front page or as a header; do not include your name on your Word file
-Ensure that your Word document has a tick in bottom left corner before submitting it
– Ensure you have addressed any issues raised in the formative feedback
• You are strongly advised to send your document to Studiosity before submitting
Upload your document by 23:59 28th November. If you submit after this time your mark will be capped at 50% unless you have been granted extenuating circumstances
– The upload file name should be your student ID number
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.