In data analytics, model building refers to assembling the needed data and analyzing it to address your identified problem. For this second course project assignment, you will complete one statistical analysis for your quantitative data and one content analysis for your qualitative data from the previous project assignment.
Statistical and Content Analyses
Work with your group on developing the following analyses based on the data from your previous project assignment. You can schedule a time to work together in real time, or work on the analyses individually and provide each other with feedback.
● Statistical analysis: ○ Identify the specific analysis type (such as an independent samples t test,
paired sample t test, or one-way ANOVA) and explain why it is appropriate.
○ Assume that you have a sufficient sample size for your analysis (normally, you would need to conduct a power analysis to ensure this).
○ Conduct the analysis in Microsoft Excel or comparable software. Note: If you use software other than Excel, make sure the files that the program generates can be read in the courseroom (PDF, JPEG, XLS, and PNG formats should be acceptable).
○ Present the results and explain if they are statistically significant or not. ● Content analysis:
○ Explain the purpose of content analysis. ○ Identify the qualitative data that you are analyzing and present the
analysis. ○ Identify at least one theme from your data, present quotes from the
transcripts as examples, and explain the theme and how it helps you better understand the experiences of the teens.
Once you have completed your group analyses, prepare this assignment individually.
While most of this assignment should be written in paragraph format, it is appropriate to present some information (such as the results of the analyses) in tables. You should also present exploratory analyses and descriptive data (for example, a description of the group included in your analysis by race, gender, etcetera) in visual formats such as charts, graphs, and tables.
This paper should include the following sections:
● Identification of the Problem: This should just be a brief recap from the first assignment.
● Quantitative Analyses: ○ Identify the data and variable type (continuous or categorical). ○ Identify the specific type of statistical analysis. ○ Present your results. ○ Present the significance testing. ○ Discuss possible implications of these findings.
● Qualitative Analyses: ○ Identify the data. ○ Present the results of your content analysis.
○ Identify theme(s). ○ Provide illustrative quotations for the theme(s).
○ Discuss possible implications of these findings.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.