Assume or pretend you are a recent appointee to a National Organization for Human Services committee tasked with writing a new reference book for Human Services. The book must include several chapters on historical pioneers in Human Services and is titled History and Foundations of Human Services in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries. Historic pioneers are those persons who helped create a field of study or made significant advancements in solving a social problem or improving social welfare through direct service or political advocacy. The editors of the book have asked all authors to nominate a person who made extraordinary contributions to the field of human services (or social work) in the nineteenth or twentieth century. An external committee will vote on the nominations, and those authors whose nominations receive the most votes will write a chapter on their nominee for inclusion in the book.
History and Foundations of Human Services in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries is a basic reference book, so your submission should target 9th-grade level readers.
Here are the rules for the nomination process.
Write a 1,200-word, APA style essay in which you:
1. Name the nominee and give biographical information, including birth date and place, formal education, religion (if relevant), military service (if relevant), the nominee’s career and positions held in public agencies, faith-based organizations, universities, military hospitals, state legislature, Congress, or even the White House.
2. Identify and describe the person’s most significant contribution to the field and assess their impact on the emerging field of human services (or social work). Eligible topical areas include services for at-risk and vulnerable populations, including the poor, the disabled, the elderly, children, the homeless, immigrants, and those in need of health and mental health services.
3. Describe the geographic region and work setting in which the work took place. Work settings might include hospitals, reservations, universities, state, or federal legislatures, or direct service agencies.
4. Discuss the pioneer’s legacy by explaining how and in what ways the pioneer’s work is relevant today.
1. If the pioneer sets up an organization, does it still exist?
2. Are there modern counterparts that can trace their existence to the pioneer’s work?
3. If the pioneer wrote an important policy or law, is it or some newer version of the policy or law still in effect?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.