Techniques that present dynamic sequences of events are considered dynamic media and include compact discs (CDs), DVDs (including high-definition DVDs), diskettes, videotape, film, and audiocassettes. Organizations as diverse as Taco Bell and New England Mutual Insurance are taking advantage
Guidelines for Presentation Slides
1. Present one major idea or concept on each slide or transparency
2. Use a limited number of key words or phrases (e.g., fewer than six words per line and six lines per slide)
3. Make sure letters and graphics are large and legible (can they read it in the back of the room?)
4. Are your slides well designed?
5. Are your slides interesting and appropriate for the subject? Use color, differ- ent type styles, graphics, and pictures (especially for visual learners)
6. Do your slides add to the presentation?
7. Do your presentation and slides together effectively communicate your key points to the audience? Avoid information overload, especially with your slides
8. Is current technology being appropriately utilized whenmaking and using slides?
9. If using Microsoft® PowerPoint® (or similar software), do the extras (sound, music, clip art, video clips, special graphics) add or detract from the presentation?
10. Ensure that the audiovisual or computer equipment is set up and used appropriately
11. Have a clear outline for your presentation
12. Look at the audience, not at the screen
13. Ensure lighting and seating are appropriate for all to see both the presenter and the screen
14. Emphasize information by pointing; however, do not point at the screen— point on the transparency, or use a mouse pointer on computer slides
15. Script what you plan to say with each slide, but avoid reading bullet points exactly as they appear on the slide or transparency
16. Control the pace by progressive disclosure, for example, only reveal the points to the audience as you are ready to discuss them
17. Cover the screen (or make it blank) to emphasize an important verbal point
18. Use two projectors for increased effect (e.g., when using multiple media)
19. Obtain group involvement by writing on a white board, blank transparency, or flip chart
of the ease with which videotaped training programs can be sent to employees around the country. There are literally thousands of commercially produced films, videos, and DVDs available to HRD professionals through film libraries, professional societies, and retail outlets. Many training vendors emphasize the sale or rental of training DVDs and videos. In addition, many organizations are able to produce their own videos at relatively low cost. For example, Southwest Airlines produced a nine-minute rap music video that introduces employees to work pro- cedures and company operations, while at the same time conveying the team spirit and fun-oriented culture that typifies the company. The Travelers Insurance Company maintains a $20 million education center that produces videos and transmits satellite broadcasts of training programs throughout the company.Entire training programs can be self-contained within a single film or video presentation. Videos/ DVD clips are increasingly being used within e-learning programs as well.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.