Intranet-based training (IBT) uses internal computer networks for training purposes. Through their organization’s intranet, HRD professionals can com- municate with learners; conduct needs assessment and other administrative tasks; transmit course materials, training documents, and multimedia programs; and administer tests at any time throughout the organization, whether an employee is in the United States or overseas. IBT is an especially powerful delivery system
Design Principles for Interactive E-Learning Materials
1. Select a realistic or authentic problem/scenario for the class or lesson. Generate questions for the scenario that students must answer by adhering as close as possible to a real situation.
2. Use as many different physical senses as possible (i.e., a rich multimedia learning environment) to accommodate different learning styles, prefer- ences, and patterns.
3. Provide the simplest possible initial instructions to give learners basic skills to solve a problem or address a scenario (before moving to more sophisti- cated problems).
4. Encourage learners to accomplish a simple yet complete task in the short- est possible time period. Gradually increase the difficulty level for subse- quent tasks.
5. When designing the printed or “flat” instructions (e.g., on the web page), if students have difficulty finding where they are from a verbal description alone, add related graphical icons and appropriate screen captures.
6. Identify where in the lesson learners tend to have problems, and then design and position anticipatory feedback near the spots where these pro- blems tend to occur.
7. For learners who like to try new steps (exploratory learning), lessons should be flexible. However, for those who do not like to explore new things, more structured lessons or examples should be provided (guided learning). To accommodate different combinations of these preferences, both approaches should be coherently designed.
for international organizations that are spread across the globe. IBT has most of the features of a multimedia CD-ROM program, plus the capability for users to com- municate quickly. With advances in real-time multimedia technology (e.g., Java, Shockware), IBT is now fully interactive with sound, video, and 3-D imaging, and will compete with disk-based media like CD-ROMs as a primary means of pro- viding training via technology. Companies like Ernst & Young rely heavily on IBT for distributing and updating their computer-based training.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers have been trained on how to handle papers placed by our clients. The writer must read and understand before embarking on writing the papers. In case of any issue that needs clarification, writers are encouraged to ask the client or support.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team comprises of the best writers and editors. We do thorough vetting during recruitment to make sure that our writers have the knowledge and experience we aspire in the team.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our aim is to give the client the best outcome. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wok done, you can ask the paper to be revised or rewritten. This will be done to your satisfaction with no extra charges.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We have writers who work round the clock. This helps in making sure that all our clients’ papers are delivered on time. If we have issues with the deadline, we will ask for extension. If its not possible, the money is fully refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our clients’ confidentiality is highly respected. We can never disclose our clients’ details to third parties. In the same regard, we strive to give our clients 100% original papers. We do not tolerate plagiarism from our writers.
24/7 Customer Support
Clients can reach us any time of the day, and any day of the week. There is a live chat, email or phone numbers to help in ease of communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You should never be worried about your papers even in the middle of the night. Our team will work round the clock to deliver.
We have an able team that can deliver your work in the shortest time possible. The academic level or the type of work should never be a hindrance. Our highly competent support team is always around (24/7) to give you any assistance you may need.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Do you need to be admitted in your dream institution but find it challenging to write an admission essay? Our team is in a position to write the best letter that will guarantee you an admission. We do as well write the best business proposals and reports.
Writing can be fun and enjoyable when everything has been done right. Writing is not just enough without proper editing and proofreading. We have a team of editors that ensure everything falls in place, whether its issues to do with grammar or referencing styles.
Once the paper has been done and submitted, that is not the end of it. You can always ask for amendment or improvement if you feel something has not been done right. Our team of writers and editors will gladly assist you to your satisfaction. Revision is free of charge.